Brainworks Limited Publications
- Brainworks 30 June 2017 Interim Financial Statements
- Brainworks 30 June 2016 Interim Financial Statements
- Brainworks 2015 Annual Report
- Brainworks 30 June 2014 Interim Financial Statements
- Brainworks 2014 Annual Report
- Brainworks 30 June 2013 Interim Financial Statements
- Brainworks 2013 Annual Report
- Brainworks 2012 Annual Report
- Brainworks 2011 Annual Report
- Brainworks Limited
Brainworks Limited is Zimbabwe’s pre-eminent private equity investment and advisory firm primarily focused on investing in the financial services, energy, hospitality and real estate sectors.
- Common Market for Eastern and Southern Africa (COMESA)
COMESA was established as an organisation of free independent sovereign states which have agreed to co-operate in developing their natural and human resources for the good of all their people' and as such it has a wide-ranging series of objectives which necessarily include in its priorities the promotion of peace and security in the region.
- Mozambique-DRC Railway Corridor
Corridors are the focal point for regional development initiatives. Initially based on transport routes, the corridors are critical to the achievement of the region's economic and political objectives. This is particularly so given that almost half of the SADC Member States are landlocked and require efficient regional transport links for access to the sea. Over the past decade, the corridors have become microcosms of regional integration as manifestations of initiatives targeted as regional development within the framework of Spatial Development Initiatives (SDIs).
- Road Distances
Estimated travel distance between African cities.
- Southern African Development Community (SADC)
SADC is an inter-governmental organisation headquartered in Gaborone, Botswana. Its goal is to further socio-economic cooperation and integration as well as political and security cooperation among 15 southern African states. It complements the role of the African Union.
- SADC Trade Corridors
A list of the trade corridors and distances for the SADC region.
- SADC Transport, Communications and Meteorology Protocol
A World Bank review of legal and institutional instruments to facilitate intra-regional transport and trade within sub-Saharan Africa.
- TradeMark Southern Africa (TMSA)
The purpose of the TMSA programme is to improve trade performance and competitiveness of the Eastern and Southern Africa regions – contributing to sustainable, rapid and inclusive growth and poverty reduction. As such, the TradeMark Southern Africa programme supports the work of the 26-member Tripartite of the COMESA, the East African Community (EAC) and SADC.
- Trade facilitation in the COMESA-EAC-SADC Tripartite Free Trade Area
A report by Mark Pearson, TradeMark Southern Africa. September 2011.
- Transport Challenges: Regional
A report by Tsitsi Mutambara on the regional transport challenges within the Southern African Development Community and their implications for economic integration and development.
- Trucking News – Barney Curtis of the Federation of the East and Southern African Road Transport Association (FESARTA) talks about the intervention to improve cross-border road transportation in the region.
- Zimbabwe Ministry of Transport, Communication and Infrastructural Development (MOTCID)
The mandate of MOTCID is to facilitate, provide and manage transport, communications, meteorological and seismological infrastructure networks and services.
- Zimbabwe Energy Regulatory Authority (ZERA)
The mandate of ZERA is to regulate the Energy Sector in Zimbabwe.
- Zimbabwe Revenue Authority (ZIMRA)
The mandate of ZIMRA is for assessing, collecting and accounting for revenue on behalf of the State through the Ministry of Finance.
- Zimbabwe National Roads Administration (ZINARA)
The mandate of ZINARA is to manage the road fund of Zimbabwe. The road fund components consist of Toll Fees, Vehicle Licence Fees, Loans and Grants, Abnormal Load Fees, Road Transit Fees and Fuel Levy.